Bath celebrates well being and health across the city with a new Feel-Good ten-day programme of events, offers and activities, 1 -10 February 2019.
Curated by Visit Bath and embracing different strands of health and wellness – from special spa activities and offers, live sport, mindfulness walks and yoga sessions, to retail therapy and food and drink events – Feel-Good February – will see the BNP Paribas Women’s Tennis Fed Cup headline from 7– 9 February at Bath University.
Focus on mind, body and soul
With a focus on mind, body and soul, other events and activities include;
- A Power of Sleep talk with Dr Neil Stanley,
- Aromatherapy Associates Wellness Expert at The Gainsborough Bath Spa Hotel,
- A relaxation session and lunch with L’Occitane at The Bath Priory Hotel,
- A special wellness exhibition; ‘Why Museums Matter’ at the Holburne Museum,
- Rooftop Aquasana at Thermae Bath Spa,
- Free one-hour bathing sessions at the Cross Baths,
- An evening with spa brand Natura Bissé at No. 15 Great Pulteney,
- Creative workshops at Julia Davey Ceramics,
- Mindfulness walks at National Trust property Dyrham Park,
- Restorative Yoga sessions at the YMCA
- A ‘Feel-Good’ wine tasting event at wine bar Le Vignoble in Milsom Place.
- Wild Swim Bike Run will also be offering a 10% discount for guided cycling and walking tours.
Bath has been synonymous with well being since the Romans constructed the Baths in 70 A.D. to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of the mineral thermal springs that produce over one million litres of water a day.
Small and compact, the city is brimming with walks that take in breath-taking architecture and views, great sporting activities, craft workshops, fifteen museums to explore, a wide variety of independent bars, cafés and restaurants as well as unique independent shops to enjoy some retail therapy.
Combine a visit to Bath with a stay in one of the luxury 5* Spa hotels or a cosy independent boutique hotels or B&B.
Hotel Deals for February
Country Living Hotel
The Country Living Hotel will be offering ‘Blow Away the Cobwebs’ package deals – 2 night’s accommodation for two people with a three-course dinner on the first night including a bottle of wine and suggested winter walk routes. Prices start from £199 per stay mid-week and from £249 for weekend stays.
Royal Crescent Hotel
The Royal Crescent Hotel will be offering a 20% discount off all treatments for multi-night stays booked during Feel-Good February
The Gainsborough Bath Spa Hotel
The Gainsborough Bath Spa Hotel will be offering a “Get Real” Wellness retreats – combining spa treatments, nourishing cuisine, superfood cocktails and innovative movement sessions. (The Gainsborough is the UK’s only hotel with a naturally heated spa).
Homewood Park Hotel and Spa
Homewood Park Hotel and Spa will be offering 30% off treatments.
Bath as UK’s top Spa destination
Feel-Good February is part of a national campaign by Visit Bath to promote Bath as the UK’s top Spa and Well being destination encouraging longer stays in the city. Visit Bath will also be supporting local mental health charity Bath Mind and Time to Talk Day on 7th February to raise awareness and funds to support the vital counseling work they do in and around Bath.
For the full programme of events go to: www.visitbath.co.uk/feel-good