The Whiskey Affair Festival returning to Brighton
16th March 2019 at The Old Ship Hotel
The Whiskey Affair is a festival that started in London in 2015, aimed at every level of knowledge for whiskey aficionados and beginners alike.
We’re a bunch of young local guys and girls who are just really passionate about whiskey, and we wanted to share that passion and make sure it’s a great time out into the bargain! It’s received a fantastic response and gone on to travel the south, visiting Reading, Southampton, Brighton and selling out venues as it travels.
The events feature:
- Brands from around the world to sample.
- A night out focusing on fun and discovery in equal measures.
- Live music.
- A photo booth to capture your evening.
- Cocktails for those who are less focused on the whiskey element.
- Guest speakers and whiskey experts.
- Rarer whiskey brands for the hardcore fans amongst the crowds.
- A free masterclass for people to learn more about the subject (this time it’s on Moonshine and is sure t be a hit with the attendees.)
Date: 16th Mar ’19
Times: 1pm-5pm and 6pm-10pm
Venue: The Old Ship Hotel, King Rd, Brighton, BN1 1NR
Tickets: £9 each
The Whiskey Festival is based on the Beer Festival model of tasting, learning and having fun with others that also like Whiskey.
There are lots of venues and dates for this years popular festival.
You can also join the Craft Whiskey Club to get yourself some limited edition whiskeys.
These guys are seriously passionate about their Whiskey so find and more and pop along to one of their events.