Clean, uncluttered code
The Retirement Matters web site has been designed to offer accessibility to as many people as possible. Every effort has been made in the web site build using set standards to assure solid user experience by as many people as possible.
- All pages on this site should comply with all priority 1 and 2 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- All pages on this site validate as HTML5
- Transitional and use standards-compliant Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for layout
- The pages on this site use structured semantic markup. For example, H1 tags are used for main titles, H2 tags for subtitles
- This site is built to be responsive and change its layout to match the device you are using to view it with.